Saturday 9 - Sunday 10 June 2018 12:00 - 17:30
Nestled in the heart of Hampshire, lies a quaint little city with a voracious appetite for gin...Welcome to Ginchester!
Following the success of the Ginchester Fête in 2016, Cabinet Rooms is bringing their unique event back for World Gin Day on Saturday 10 June 2017. This year, we are very excited to be hosting the festival in the breathtaking setting of the Great Hall.
This is truly a local event for local people and a chance to celebrate all that is great about the region's food and drink scene - naturally with a focus on all things gin!
But this is not your run-of-the-mill gin event. Yes, we'll be sampling some fantastic gins but the Ginchester Fête is also a great opportunity to have some fun as we enter into the spirit of a quintessential English summer fête.
Tickets are limited and cost just £10 each.
Join us at one (or both!) of two sessions on World Gin Day and...
• Enjoy a complimentary gin punch on arrival
• Have some fun at our quirky 'village fête' with games and amusements
• Enjoy a G&T or gin cocktail at the Cabinet Rooms Gin Bar sponsored by Winchester Distillery
• Learn more about local gin production with the team from Winchester Distillery
• Meet your favourite local distillers, such as Gorilla Spirits and Pothecary Gin
• Sample unique and unusual gins from further afield
• Pick up food with a gin flavour from local producers, such as Parsonage Farm who make their own charcuterie using local Twisted Nose gin
• Peruse local artisan crafts and arts and textiles from some of the area's most interesting traders